hey. today lessons still ok la. not too bad. then waited for bus 14 after sch. 2 buses came but didn't manage to board cause too many people. too many people until the bus driver didn't even open the door. arranged to meet bertha at mac. was quite late already so no choice but to walk to the mrt station. was 1 stop away. walked until leg pain, head pain, whole body pain. haha. took bus 12 back. there were alot of people too. then went mac. got bertha, jason, jolene and shy. stayed at mac for awhile then went back home. very tired today.

Opportunity doesn't knock twice.
I would rather not want to know the truth but i don't want to be kept in the dark.
I really wonder if what you said is true
But whatever it is now, i can't possibly do anything.
I hope that you did not lie to me.