heyheyyyy.
haha. today was fine eh. (:
hmph. woke up because my phone kept vibrating! ):
hahaha. i was dreaming at that time lor.
then somebody called me.
so i wokeeee up. ):
hahaa. nevermind la. anyway it was quite late already.
hmm. i slept at 3 plus last night!
hehehee. finally broke the "talked on phone" record. (:
left few minutes to 4 hours eh!
nevermind. can try again next time.
haha. i talked from my phone full batt to no batt.
hehehe. so cool right. (:
hmm. alright. went out today.
to "play" basketball.
hahaa. saw the inverted commas?
yuppp. so i didn't play. (:
hahaha. I LOVE STRAWBERRY ICE BLENDED.
hehe. nicee ehhh. perfect. (:
hahaha. right right?
YESSSSSSSSS.
supermarket. haha!
okay laaa. went home around 4 lor.
and i should get started on my homework!
hehee. tomorrow kayy. (:
i'll try to finish all by tomorrow.
then can start studyingggg.
seeeee, i so guai. (:
haha! true trueeee.
that's what Zijian always sayy. (:
hmm. I WANT TO WATCH MOVIE.
very long never watch already eh.
haiii. anybody anybody?
hahaha. text me if you want. (:
ohhhhh. I LOVE STRAWBERRY CAKE.
nice ehhh. almost every year birthday will have strawberry cake. (:
BUT. thanks to my mum eh.
1 particular year, she didn't buy strawberry.
i was so angry. haha!
nevermind lorrrr. (:
alright, guess that's all.
I LOVE ZIJIAN BABY BOYYYYY. <3




-You made my days beautiful and nights wonderful. <3