Saturday, March 13, 2010
heyyyy!
hahaa. today was kinda boring.
first, woke up at 7+ and i was so tired. ):
rushed and went to school with mum for PTM.
had some talks and now i'm so stressed.
haha. I NEED TO STUDY.
hehehe. hmm. they talk about alot of things la.
streaming and all those. haii.
kayyy, it took like 1hour+?
sit there for so long ehhh.
i almost slept. haha.
kayyy, then mum talked to teachers lor.
went home after that.
reached home and i slept on the sofaaa.
haha. i was very tired laaa.
mum woke me up then went for lunch.
blah blah. I LOVE CANDY FLOSS. (:
haha. reached home and i slept again.
oh mannn. i'm such a pig. haha.
slept for so long eh.
from 2 plus to 6 plus. haha.
not very long laa. actually it's quite long.
okayyy, whatever. haha.
woke up and there was so many missed calls and messages.
haiii. no wonder i dreamt that i was vibrating non stop.
haha! kidding la. (:
but i did feel some vibration i guess.
because my phone was on my stomach.
heheheee. kayyy, dinner was pathetic.
and now my stomach is hurting badly. ):
haiii. i feel like sleeping again. haha!
I NEED A REST. I NEED MY SLEEP. I NEED FOOD. I NEED YOU.
hmm. no link eh. haha. neverminddd.
kayyy, guess that's all.
I LOVE ZIJIAN BABY BOYYYYY. <3
BYEBYEEEEEE.
-You know me well.