heyyyyyy! (:
hohoho. hmm. today was fine.
blah blah blah.
after recess was science.
got back test paper.
haha. guess how much i got.
guess guess!
haha. nevermind lorrr.
anywayyy, quite glad with my marks. (:
kayy, then was chinese, english, maths.
chinese and english= boring.
maths got back test paper.
ahhhhh. disappointed and angry and aiyaaa, whatever word that describes bad mood.
guess how much i got. guess guess!
hahaha. okay fineee.
after that stayed back for awhile to clean classroom with Regine.
hahaha. our punishment ehh.
alright. went home and time past so fast when you're on the phone. (:
kayyyyy, I'M GONNA BURN OFF ALL MY FATS!
HAHAHA. SERIOUSLY EH!
KFC AND MACDONALD'S ARE FATTENING.
SOOOO NO MORE FAST FOOD FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS, ALRIGHT?
HAHAHA! IF ONLY I CAN CONTROL. (:
hehe. okayy, that's all eh.
BYEBYEEEEE. (:
And And I Love You Baby Boy. (:




-That's love, isn't it?